Is your company’s infrastructure ill equipped to handle emerging technologies and changing bandwidth requirements?
We deliver robust structured cabling systems, equipped to accommodate a multitude of applications including voice, data, video, security, and building automation systems.
From the walk through to cable design and installation, we ensure your entire project is completed with minimal interruption, utilizing best practices, delivered on time, and within budget.View Case Study
E2 Optics provides scalable, quality cabling installations for any size and layout.
E2 Optics certified technicians have experience providing structured cabling solutions for:
- Mission critical data centers and colocation facilities
- Small to large buildings and corporate high rises
- Government, educational, and healthcare facilities
- Warehouse and manufacturing plants
Whatever the building structure, we ensure that all cable infrastructure integrates seamlessly.
Our proven process begins with a site visit and a comprehensive needs assessment. With this information, we construct and implement a customized cabling solution for the building’s zone requirements and internal systems.
Structured Cabling Services:
Whether you need a new OM4 fiber optic or 10Gig Cat6a copper cabling infrastructure, E2 Optics can help create a reliable, manageable, and robust solution.
- Design and install data, voice, and video cabling
- Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a
- Multimode, and single mode fiber optic cabling
- Terminate, test, and label all cable installations
- Backbone cables, intermediate, and main cross connect
- Patch cords, jumpers, and cross connect
- Demarcation extensions
- Connections between telecommunications rooms, equipment rooms, and entrance facilities
- Campus fiber installations
- Abandoned cable removal